- Bag intended to carry compulsory equipment during the race
- Smartphone with Liverun application installed and package allowing its use in the three countries. The runner must be reachable at all times before, during and after the race: keep his phone on, and not activate airplane mode. Any unreachable runner will be penalized. An external battery is strongly recommended.
- Personal tumbler 15cl minimum
- Minimum water reserve 1 liter
- 1 lamps in good working order with batteries or spare battery for each lamp
Recommendation: 200 lumens or more for the main lamp
- Survival blanket of 1.40m x 2m minimum
- Adhesive elastic band allowing to make a bandage or a strapping (mini 100 cm x 6 cm)
- Food reserve
- Jacket with hood to withstand bad weather in the mountains and made with a waterproof * and breathable ** membrane (Outdry example)
* minimum recommended 10,000 Schmerber
** RET recommended less than 13
- the jacket must have an integrated or attached hood to the jacket with a system originally provided by the manufacturer.
- the seams must be welded.
- the jacket must not have parts made up of a non-waterproof fabric, but the ventilation provided by the manufacturer (under the arms, in the back), since they do not obviously impair the waterproofing, are accepted.
It is the rider's responsibility to judge, based on these criteria, whether his jacket is suitable for the regulations and therefore for bad weather in the mountains, but, during a control, the assessment of the person in charge of the control or the race marshal l 'will prevail.
- Long-legged running pants or tights OR a combination of tights and socks that fully cover the leg
- Cap or bandana or Buff ®
- Additional warm second layer: a warm second layer garment with long sleeves (cotton excluded) weighing at least 180g (man, size M)
OR the combination of a warm long-sleeved underwear (first or second layer, cotton excluded) weighing at least 110g (man, size M) and a windproof jacket * with durable water repellent protection (DWR protection)
* the windproof jacket does not replace the compulsory waterproof jacket with hood , and vice versa
- Warm and waterproof gloves
- Waterproof overpants
- Sunglasses ***
- Saharan cap or any combination allowing full coverage of the head and neck
Recommendation: Minimum protection index 50 (SPF)
- Minimum water reserve 2 liters
Extreme cold kit (may be required by the organization, depending on weather conditions)
- Protective glasses ***
- 3rd warm layer (intermediate between the 2nd layer and the waterproof jacket)
- Recommendation: fleece or compressible down jacket
Other recommended equipment (non-exhaustive list)
- Extra warm clothing essential in case of cold and rainy weather or in case of injury.
- Poles in case of rain or snow for your safety on soft ground
- Vaseline or anti-heating cream
- A minimum sum of 20 € (in order to compensate for unforeseen events).
- Reusable bowl
- GPS watch
- Knife or scissors for cutting the adhesive elastic band
If you choose to take poles, it is for the duration of the race. It is forbidden to leave without poles and to collect them on the way.
No sticks will be allowed in the lightening bags.
The use of poles will be prohibited in certain areas marked with specific signs on the course, for safety or environmental reasons. For all your questions on mandatory equipment